Reverse Osmosis Plant
STAGE I: SEDIMENT FILTER
The 10 micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter to remove suspended materials as sediment, dirt, dust, rust and other suspended impurities down to 10 micron from the water.
STAGE II: ACTIVATED CARBON GRANULE FILTER:
Removes free chlorine and other organic substances, unpleasant colour, tastes & odours from the water and improve quality.
STAGE III: ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK FILTER:
Removes any additional chlorine and organic substances from the water without release of carbon fines. The carbon block prepare water to enter the RO membrane.
STAGE IV: RO MEMBRANE (0.0001 MICRON):
High rejection (95-99%) thin film composite R.O. Membrane to reject wide spectrum of impurities including Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), bacteria and viruses down to 0.0001 micron.
STAGE V: POLISHING RESIN CARBON FILTER:
Bacteriostatic resin carbon filter dissolved gases bad taste and odour to ensure fresh and natural tasting crystal clean water.
Commercial Reverse Osmosis Units
|Material||FRP, SS, MS|
|Filtration Capacity||200 LPH Onwards|
|Automation Grade||Semi-Automatic, Automatic|
Aguapuro manufacture and supply a superior quality range of Commercial Reverse Osmosis Units Eco Series, which are available in various sizes from 2000 LPH upto 200 M3/hr capacity. These products are available as per the international quality norms and we offer these products at reasonable prices. We manufacture these products using high class raw materials procured from the reliable vendors to ensure long lasting performance and are having various quality characteristics.
- Cost effective
- Timely delivery
We uses the quality Class 1 Pumps for Infeed, Pressure Sand or Multi Media Filters, Activated Carbon Filters, Anti Scalent Dosing Systems, pH Correction and SMBS Dosing Systems, High Pressure Pumps, Membrane Array with Pressure Tubes etc. Systems are provided with Electrical Control Panel for easy operation of system, Wet Panel for Flow control at every point etc.
System provides treated water quality which is suitable for various applications including Industrial, Commercial and Residential water requirements.
- Packaging Details: Units are packed in container with either Wooden Case Packing or wrapped in a Polythene and then shrinked wrapped to put into the container directly from Factory (Stuffed and Sealed at Factory)
Commercial Reverse Osmosis System
|Material||MS, FRP, SS|
|Filtration Capacity||200 LPH onwards|
|Automation Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
Aguapuro offers complete Range of Commercial Reverse Osmosis Units Premium Series for Water and Waste Water Treatment Plants having a very Large Range and capacities. Aguapuro offers the State-of-the-Art Packaged Reverse Osmosis Systems complete with Pre & Post Treatment equipments offering Very Pure Water from Brackish water.
Water Produced using Reverse Osmosis Technology is of very Low TDS & free from Particulate, Organic and Colloidal matter.
These Systems comprise of Raw Water Feed Pump, Multi Media Filter Unit, Activated Carbon Filter Unit, Anti Scalent Dosing Unit, (Optional-Water Softener) Micron Bag and/or Cartridge Filter and Reverse Osmosis Unit with Optional UV Sterilizer unit at the outlet of RO unit. These systems are used for water having TDS up to 2000 ppm. Systems for Higher TDS are custom Designed and offer for the same can be procured from AGUAPURO Sales division.
AGUAPURO offers these capacities in this series, ranging from 100 LPH to 2 M3/hr and more.
Pre Assembled, Factory Tested Systems, Compact, easy to Install, Operate and Maintain
Anti corrosive FRP vessels / SS Vessels and Pressure Tubes (SS-optional), SS 304 Skid for mounting units
System requires only Water, Electrical and Drain supply and can be installed in a day.
Multi Port Control valve for easy operation of Filtration and Electrical Controls with all interlocks
ASTM Scheduled Heavy Duty UPVC Piping & SS Piping for RO High Pressure Piping
TDS Monitor to check Raw & Treated Water Quality, Solenoid Valves & Pr Switch for Safety Controls
- Raw Water Feed Pump with Valves, NRV etc Boiler Feed & Process Water
- Multi Media Sand Filter with MPV in FRP Kidney Dialysis Unit in Hospitals Activated Carbon Filter with MPV in FRP Hospitals, Hotels, Resorts, Clubs etc
- Anti Scalent Dosing System with HDPE Tank Residential & Commercial use
- Micron Bag and Micron Cartridge Filter Unit Beverage & Food processing Units
- High Pressure Pump with Pressure Switches Swimming Pools Water conditioning
- High Performance Membranes with Pressure Tubes Array Reverse Osmosis Pre Treatment
- UV System as an Optional for Drinking Water use Air Conditioning Application
- Electrical Control Panel and Wet Panel for control Point of Entry System for wide use
Industrial Reverse Osmosis Unit
|Max Water Recovery Rate||50-55 %, >75 %|
|Capacity (litres per hour)||100 LPH- 200M3/HR|
|Number Of Filtration Passes||3, 2, 1|
Systems are offered with systems recovery of 65% - 85% depending on the in feed water quality and application.
Reverse Osmosis Plant
|Installation Type||Containerized Plug & Play, Prefabricated|
|Chiller Cooling Capacity||1 ton|
|Max Water Recovery Rate||65-70 %|
|Number of Filtration Passes||3|
|Power Consumption||1.3 kw|
|Material of Construction||Stainless Steel, FRP|
|Automation Grade||Semi-Automatic, Automatic, Manual|
- Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated frame.
- Efficiency: Removes upto 95% of total dissolved solids (TDS) or salinity to produce water that is clear and pleasant to taste.
- Range of models with capacities from 400l/h upto 3000 l/h
- Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump & membranes.
- Capable of handling waters with TDS levels between 1500 to 2500 ppm depending on the model.
- Fully assembled and tested before dispatch.
- On-line device to monitor treated water quality
- The most economical & efficient method of dissolved solids removal.
- Easy to start up and uses very little space on installation.
- Can handle fluctuations in feed water total dissolved solids.
- Easy availability of spares and services
- Short delivery periods
- Hygienic drinking water for hotels, restaurants, hospitals and residences
- Mineral water plants
- High purity water for hospitals for use in dialysis units
- As retrofit to demineralisation plants in industries to reduce regeneration chemicals.
SS RO Plant
|RO Capacity (LPH)||1000|
|Plant Application||Industrial RO Plant|
|Material of Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Installation Type||Complete Civil work with Installation|
|Automation Grade||Manual, Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
|Types Of Machines||Activated Carbon Filter|
|Working Pressure||10 -15 bar|
- Minimum Order Quantity 1 Unit
- Automatic Grade Automatic,Semi-Automatic,Manual
- Capacity 1000 LPH
- Installation Service Yes
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power 5 Kw
- Working Pressure 10 -15 bar
Our team of experts manufacture these SS RO Plant in line with the industry accepted norms of quality and standards.
Reverse Osmosis Equipment
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Minimum Order Quantity 1 Unit
Automatic Grade Automatic,Manual,Semi-Automatic
Capacity 10000 liter/hr
Installation Service Yes
Ph 5.8 - 10
Pressure 20 psi - 60 psi
Turbidity 1 NTU
We are offering Reverse Osmosis Equipment to the clients. This type of reverse osmosis plant can be configured easily as per the individual requirements of output water.
Drinking Water Filters
These systems are available for any capacity between 200 Lts per hour to 10000 ts per hour. Bigger capacity systems are available on customer requirements.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Material||SS & FRP1|
|Max Water Recovery Rate||70-75%|
|Automation Grade||& semiautomatic|
- Minimum Order Quantity 1 Unit
- Automatic Grade Semi-Automatic,Automatic
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Capacity 200 - 500 LPH
- Installation Service Yes
Aguapuro is a renowned firm which is involved in the commitment to quality, we are manufacturing and supplying quality RO Machines. In the field of Hospital segment for Kidney dialysis centres. RO Plant treated water is used to the feed of dialysis machine for the kidney dialysis application. Our company water treatment plants are manufactured at par with the set industry standards and are highly efficient
• Easy installation
• Reliable performance
• Safe usage
- Delivery Time: 2-3 weeks