Containerized & Mobile Systems
Containerized & Mobile Systems can effectively meet the demand of water in remote areas. It can be easily installed and operated and can be moved to new sites. In various environmental and municipal emergencies this plant is preferred. Containerized plant is a comprehensive wastewater treatment plant in a box. In a single unit it contains all the necessary items that are necessary for water purification.
Wastewater Treatment Equipment
Product Price: Rs 5 Lakh / PieceGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
We offer high quality Containerized & Mobile Systems
|Automatic Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
|Capacity||Capacity can be increased to suit requirements.|
The Aguapuro Containerised Reverse Osmosis Units provide proven, highly reliable and cost effective treatment of a wide range of brackish waters, Designed with flexibility in mind, the series utilise state-of-the-art spiral wound reverse osmosis membranes to suit a given application. These systems can remove 90-98% of total dissolved salts with minimum instruments and controls.
• Poly propylene cartridge housing pre-filter.
• FRP pressure vessels.
• Spiral wound membrane elements of polyamide type.
• 16 stainless steel multistage pump.
• TEFC pump motor.
• 316 stainless steel high pressure piping
• Low feed pressure switch for pump protection.
• High feed pressure switch for membrane & pump
• Motor starter with disconnect switch.
• Motor contactor with thermal overload protection.
• Sample valves for feed, product and concentrate.
• Concentrate check valve.
• Product check valve.
• Automatic feed shut-off valve.
• Cleaning connections.
• Full control panel instrumentation.
• Pump discharge pressure indicator.
• Feed and concentrate pressure indicator.
• Product and concentrate flow meters.
• Conductivity meter.
• Power on light.
• Fault alarm.
• Post shutdown system flush.
• Modular design - capacity can be increased to suit requirements.
• Fully assembled skid, tested prior to shipment, ease of installation and beneficial use.
• Non-corrosive low pressure piping - virtually maintenance free.
• Low on energy consumption.
• User friendly unit - does not require continuous monitoring.
• Product flow rate 1.2 - 60 m3/h.
• Salt rejection ranges from 90 - 98% depending upon feed water composition.
• Product recovery ranges from 50 - 80% based on feed water composition.
• Electrical 415 V, 3 ph, 50 Hz.
• Concentrate discharge directed to drain at ''O'' psi.
• Possible to hook up sophisticated instruments and controls
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback