Greywater is wastewater generated from domestic activities such as laundry, dishwashing, and bathing which can be recycled on-site for uses such as landscape irrigation, flushing.
Poly propylene cartridge housing pre-filter.
• Mild steel pressure vessels.
• Spiral wound membrane elements of polyamide type.
• SS 316 stainless steel multistage pump.
• TEFC pump motor.
• 316 stainless steel high pressure piping
• Low feed pressure switch for pump protection.
• High feed pressure switch for membrane & pump protection.
• Motor starter with disconnect switch.
• Motor contactor with thermal overload protection.
• Sample valves for feed, product and concentrate.
• Concentrate check valve.
• Product check valve.
• Automatic feed shut-off valve.
• Cleaning connections.
• Full control panel instrumentation.
• Pump discharge pressure indicator.
• Feed and concentrate pressure indicator.
• Product and concentrate flow meters.
• Conductivity meter.
• Power on light.
• Fault alarm.
• Post shutdown system flush.
• Ultra pure water for electronic industries
• Ultrapure water for pharmaceutical industries
• Process water for manufacturing plants
• Boiler feed water
• Beverage and food processing industry
• Drinking water
• Waste water
• Mineral water
• Modular design - capacity can be increased to suit requirements.
• Fully assembled skid, tested prior to shipment, ease of installation and beneficial use.
• Non-corrosive low pressure piping - virtually maintenance free.
• Low on energy consumption.
• User friendly unit - does not require continuous monitoring.
• Product flow rate 1.2 - 60 m3/h.
• Salt rejection ranges from 90 - 98% depending upon feed water composition.
• Product recovery ranges from 50 - 80% based on feed water composition.
• Electrical 415 V, 3 ph, 50 Hz.
• Concentrate discharge directed to drain at 'O' psi.
• Possible to hook up sophisticated instruments and controls
Grey water use greatly extends the useful life and capacity of septic systems. For municipal treatment systems, decreased waste water flow means higher treatment effectiveness and lower costs.Site Unsuitable for a Septic Tank
For sites with slow soil percolation or other problems, a grey water system can be a partial or complete substitute for a very costly, over-engineered system.Less Energy and Chemical Use
Less energy and chemicals are used due to the reduced amount of both freshwater and wastewater that needs pumping and treatment.
Civil Units Required:
Equalization cum collection tank with screen chamber
Final treated water tank
Mechanical Equipments Required:
Filter feed pumps
Pressure sand filter (frp/ ss/ msep)
Activated carbon filter (frp/ ss/ msep)
Hypochlorite dosing system (tank and dosing pumps)